Secure Sharing: AscensionQ Platform
Company may collect certain information as provided by the licensee on the application and may anonymously use such data without disclosing any identifiable information of any members of the AscensionQ Platform. Our company culture respects the values of secure sharing and our End User License Agreement for use of the AscensionQ Platform is provided to the users in order to understand the terms and conditions of use of the Application by the members and how the data will be used by the Company.
How We Protect The Licensee
- The identity is private
- Personally Identifiable Information is not visible to others.
- We are Secure
- Our website is secure by Industry Level Security and encryption
- Personally Identifiable data is encrypted during transit and at rest.
- Tips for Sharing While Staying Secure
Here are some tips about how to stay private and share securely:
- Always keep your password private.
- Don’t leave an active AscensionQ Platform session unattended despite the session timing out due to unuse. Lock your device if you have to move away.
- Our End User License, Privacy Principles, Privacy Constitution & Member Bill of Rights
AscensionQ’s Platform Governing Privacy Principles
We are safe and secure
We will keep your personal information that is provided to us safe and secure. Our data security practices always meet or exceed industry standards. We use technology, policies, and conduct, together with a privacy-centered company culture, to ensure that the data is safe.
Your Identity is Not For Sale
We won’t sell any personally identifiable information.
The Licensee controls the privacy.
Our experience is designed to keep your information anonymous and secure. The Licensee can add, remove, or update the personal and health information in the participants profile at any time.
Confidential and Proprietary. Copyright (c) by AscensionQ Limited. All Rights Reserved.